Saturday, September 19, 2009

relaxing and studying~~

huhu~ this is my first post!!
hi, my blogger's friends^^this blog will be point to the brand new me^^
my pig journey start from now!!
today is the first day of free week...wat should i do during dis week??
of cos, this free week is not for us to relax n enjoy.
we still got a lot of assignment and presentation hv to go...
yesterday my acc 101 mid term exam result came out, feel a bit disappointed...
although i know my result was not bad, it was far for my target...
nvm~~i will do hard in my presentation and final exam...i should get D in acc 101.
hope my dream come true....hehehe!!
should force myself to finish all my revision n presentation preparation
hehehe...

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

try your best^^, add oil!!hehe..i'm the first who comment your blog..hahahaha

Zintz` said...

Hoho~
Welcome to blogger's world! xD

Cut3 Pi9 said...

hehehehe!!!
we all r in dis world^^