Friday, September 25, 2009

lonely~~

huhu!! time is gone very very very fast...
my free week is going to end off~
it is not enough time for me to stay at my hmtown...
just few days precious time for me n my parents....
when i came back, i start to miss my parents, my lovely bedroom^^
feel lonely when staying in the lonely room n wif the poor line....
cant do anything...
lonely~i'm Miss lonely~~~i'm Miss lonely~~wayomayo~~
hehehe....
mmm...i cant hv any complain wif my life!!!
life is unpredicted n it is given by God...
i should cherish it n make it perfectly...
happiness is given by God n myself...
make fun in my life...find some activities...wat else??
aiyo...sien the streamyx la....poor line la...
tmr i'm going to PDK for cleaning (moral study assignment)
aihz...a bit regret to take dis lan unit...
useless o~~
not interesting on it~~
but nvm la...just go ahead^^
huhu!! is the time to o o le^^
good nite, my dear bloggies^^


No comments: